mardi 12 juillet 2011

Vintage Russian Book !!!





























I am very attached to this book, it's old and it's not in good condition but it's a part of my little treasures !!! I have to handle it with care but it's always a pleasure to watch it !!! =)

3 commentaires:

  1. So dynamic and very interesting!
    Did I mention that this is a great blog ? :))
    I feel that You have more treasures on your shelves.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The paintings are so clean and fresh, it looks lovely :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. @ Katarzyna : Thank you, i really enjoy Russian Vintage Books, you're right i have more treasures i'd like to share with you :)

    @ martha : Yes !!! i'm glad you like it :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nombre total de pages vues